Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sex Up the Holidays with Food - Spicy Advice from Guest Author Louisa Masters

December is the most chaotic month of the year. The lead-in to the holidays, no matter what you do or don't celebrate, requires energy, patience, and, if you're like me, a whole lot of chocolate. Which makes it fortunate that December is also the best month for eating.

Think about it: one long month of holiday parties. All that baking. And, for those who celebrate Christmas, the turkey and accompaniments. After eating all month long, can you be blamed for feeling un-sexy?

My advice? Use the food to sex things up. After all, sex burns calories! First, holiday parties are a great place to build the heat. You don't have to sneak off for a quickie in the coat room (although I wouldn't rule it out), just kick off your foreplay. Feed your lover from your own plate.  Make sure to make lots of eye contact. Don't bother with the fork—it just gets in the way.

I love to bake. And I always lick the bowl. Do I need to point out the benefits of licking batter off your lover's finger? Or anywhere else you fancy...

Then there's frosting...sticky and sweet, and oh-so-delicious. I always make extra—just in case it gets spilled. Or something.

And let's not forget the turkey. I can hear you thinking, what's sexy about cooking a turkey? My suggestion? Ask your lover to help you cook. Don't go naked, there's too much risk of splatter, but an apron covers the important bits and allows the imagination free rein and hands easy access. You need to taste everything as you prepare, of course, so go back to hand-feeding your lover. After all, there will be a lot of dishes to wash up anyway. No point adding to them. I'll let you work out what to do with the leftovers on your own.

Another way to sex things up that works all year round is a naughty story. My latest release, Inter-Office Relations, is one of those. Plus, it has an AMAZINGLY hot cover!

With her resignation submitted, Jeannie Price has one last task she’s itching to perform before leaving her job. After months of sitting next to hot, sexy colleague Tim Harding, it’s time to turn fantasy into reality with a scorching invitation to collaborate on matters of the flesh in Conference Room B. Then she can walk away without regrets.
Tim’s dreams of wild, sweaty sex with Jeannie come true when he accepts her offer, but he’s stunned to learn she doesn’t want to see him again after their steamy tryst. She may be trying to brush him off as just one more item on her To-Do List, but he’s determined to convince her there’s nothing taboo about inter-office relations.

You can buy Inter-Office Relations here, or read an excerpt here. And let me tell you, Tim and Jeannie don't bother with anything as mundane as the coat room!

Thanks to everyone for visiting, and to Victoria for being such a wonderful host. I'm giving one lucky commenter a prize: a free e-copy of Inter-Office Relations. You have until midnight Wednesday to make your comment, so there's plenty of time to try my suggestions and let me know if they worked for you!

7 comments:

  1. Great list of ideas. I definitely never thought of cooking turkey as sexy. And I do have to admit I'm a big fan of the coat room quickie. Love the blog. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a fab sexy story, Louisa! And I've totally got 'cover envy' - it's gorgeous. Who was the artist??

    Wishing you lots of sales,

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! Thank you so muchfor so hot and juicy suggestions , thuogh that are meant for beloved but I think equally important for both , So lovely title of Inter Office Relations, I would like to read preferably signed by you my so nice friend . Congrats , best wishes and Greetings for coming Chrismas too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome ideas, Louisa! So glad you were my guest today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big thanks to my wonderful host, Victoria!
    Rachel, the artist was Angela Anderson - truly a genius.

    Louisa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going on my wishlist! Sounds awesome! Thanks so much!
    -Amber
    goodblinknpark@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. After a spirited round of eenie-meenie-miney-moe, I'm pleased to announce Amber as the winner of my giveaway!

    Louisa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete